Always be prepared before the meeting and dressed as if going into the business for a one-on-one conversation. Remember the first few seconds of your presentation are very important.
- Remember to test your camera and sound before the interview. Adjust the camera angle and prepare for a head and shoulder presentation.
- Remove any clutter from your background.
- Inform your family and friends that you are having a virtual interview to eliminate walk-ins including pets.
- Try to control your hand gestures to include twisting your hair, adjusting glasses or clothes.
- Look into the camera and not at the floor or walls.
- Maintain a pleasant facial expression and stay focused.
- Practice-Practice before the interview and remember to always test your equipment. Congratulations on your new position. ENJOY!!!
“Let Us Create and Inspire Your Moment in Time.”