Listed below are a few tips to consider when planning a meeting:
- Seat configuration that allows physical distance.
- Send out a meeting protocol and abide with your request (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Ensure meeting tables are disinfected and participates have a safe area to wash hands.
- Work with vendors that can provide personal protective equipment or work with vendors that provide masks and gloves for safety.
- If a guest comes with any signs of illness provide rapid COVID-19 testing.
- Contract a nurse for safety for all; and
- Communication is very important for all.