There are so many parties and corporate events during this time of the year; however you want your guests to enter and leave with that ‘WOW’ expression that says “How did they think of that?” Guests want to feel that they are a part of the event whether a dinner party, surprise party, cocktail party, receptions, or even that familiar office party.
Listed are a few tips that can help you create that special something that your guests will remember.
Signature Cocktail Napkins
- These hostess napkins can be placed with the type of drinks that you will be serving. One of my favorites are from Neiman Marcus as the set includes photos of red wine, champagne, margarita, martini, cosmopolitan and mojito. However, don’t forget to provide a non-alcoholic drink or that favorite signature delight;
- Provide wines or drinks from the year that the company was created and place on the tables with notes to explain your selections;
- Name your guests tables after holiday songs;
- Write a personal note of thanks to each guests as the personalized seating cards; and
- Consider serving a breakfast meal for a party change, such as quiche, chicken and waffles, or a breakfast omelet prepared by a professional chef.
Christmas Margarita Punch
1.5 oz. Herradura Blanco Tequila
.5 oz. Domaine De Canton Ginger Liqueur
1 oz. Cranberry Juice
1 oz. Lime Juice
Shake over ice, pour into a Bordeaux wine glass and garnish with a lime.
NOW – Let the Party Begin and Enjoy!