I normally share information from events that have happened in my business. However, I read this article in O Magazine and want to share some jewels that have helped me to be successful.
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff – I find that this will hold you back as you pause to correct issues that may never happen;
- Pace Yourself – If you are in to big of a hurry you may miss a jewel on the way;
- Try New Things – Sometimes change is the best solution;
- Know When To Quit – Yes there are times when you need to stop, turn around and go in another direction. Try the word NO;
- Delegate – This may be hard to do; however, it is necessary in the process to move forward;
- Laugh – Everything is not that serious and often a laugh will keep the party moving;
- Spot Good Opportunities – Remember when an opportunity arrives you need to be ready to move forward; and
- Win the Fight – Some things are just not worth the battle. Be selective and reach for your goal.
So let’s keep it moving and thank you for the Secrets to Success at Oprah.com