A recent trip continues to remind me to always be watchful of surroundings and much of the information that I share with you.
- Where are the visible exits located in the Hotel and Event Venue?
- How many visible exits can you safely exit the building?
- Where inside and outside of the Hotel and Event Venue is security located?
- Is security part-time or full-time employees?
- Will the security look at you when you go by their desk?
- Where are the parking locations associated with the Hotel and Event Venue?
- Will the guests need to park on the street? Or can arrangements be made for guest parking on the day of the event?
- Are there security cameras and or they viewed 24 hours day?
- Are emergency telephone numbers available at the front desk?
- Most important- is the staff knowledgeable regarding any of your concerns or question?
Yes, event planning has changed; however, being safe will never go away.