Every event should be personal and fun to share with others. You should definitely not be stressed out before the event and never enjoy the moment. What are your answers for the following questions?
- Do you have a vision for your event?
- Do you have the time to plan the details such as the location, time of day, number of guests, etc.?
- Do you have excellent organizational skills to track expenses and keep up with your own responsibilities?
- Do you have access to reputable vendors in order to negotiate contracts and obtain volume discounts?
- Do you have good communication skills?
If you answered “No” to any of these questions you should consider hiring a professional planner. It will be the best investment you will ever make.