Did you know that the current world’s most expensive car for 2012 is the Maybach Exelero?
The new Exelero will be limited to just 10 pieces having the cost of $8 to $10 million dollars. No doubt this is THE car.
Just in case your budget is less than $10 million:
- Change the event time from a formal dinner to an elegant luncheon.
- Make an appointment to meet with the chef and review all options for the menu.
- Always determine how many people will actually be attending the event. If there is no history ensure you get this information for the next meeting or event.
- Create a “Wine and Cheese” event without the hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Instead of an open bar just offer beer and wine or consider your own signature cocktail drink that coordinates with your event or organizational theme.
- If you are planning an all day event, serve dessert at the afternoon break and not at lunch.
- Offer a water station vs. bottled water
- Agree to only open wine bottles only if needed as you will be charged for every bottle that has been uncorked.
- Always review your daily banquet check to ensure you are not running over budget and to reduce errors.
Your event planner will remove the stress and allow you to Enjoy the party!